0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Miss Makenzie....

This is Makenzie. I guess we could call her "Showgirl" not because she dances but because she shows goats in Livestock Shows. She, her brother and sister travel all over the state of Texas going to shows and jackpots with their goats. Check back tommorow for some pics of her with all her ribbons and prizes she has won...I couldn't get them all in one photo!!
I met Makenzie's mom way back in '84 when we were in a Aerobics class together at MSU. We became friends and later she was my oldest son's teacher and is now my youngest son's reading teacher. We have both come along way since those days....Its still hard for me to believe that one of us has a Senior. But she does and I was honored to do Makenzie's Senior pics today. We had a great time prowling around her grandfather's ranch.
And I am sorry Makenzie, I had to put the pic of Mitch(her brother) on the horse on here too!!















No comments: