0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gettting ready to redesign the Senior Spot for 2011

Ok, now that the 2010 Senior season is just about over, and disappointingly so... I am going to shut down this page on April 30th to work on my 2011 design. It will be back up on the 1st of June. That is when I will start taking Appointments for 2011 seniors. That being said, you might want to think about booking your senior photos for 2011 early... I am revamping my pricing structure and the 2010 prices will stay in effect through the Summer. However on Sept1, new pricing structures go in to effect.If you have already booked your 2011 Senior Portrait session at that time, whether it has been shot or not you will continue to recieve 2010 prices.. if you book it after Sept 1 you will pay 2011 Senior prices... ALSO, if you wait until Spring to have your Senior portraits done, there will be another Session Fee Increase for Seniors next January... so it will be even higher... I am doing this to prevent the last minute madness and to keep from refusing to do them in the spring all together...
If you have any questions or want to book a senior session during May, please get in contact with me by email at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or phone at (940)867-7797

No comments: