If you will be a 2011 Senior,(wow that's hard to believe because I will have a 2011 Senior next year), LOVE having your pictures taken and don't mind handing out a few business cards with YOUR picture on them, I am looking for you!!!
I need Reps from schools in the area to help me get the word out about my Senior photo experience, promote Specials and be my ears and eyes, since i can't be everywhere at once...
What will happen is that we will go out this summer sometime( before it gets TOO hot) and do a mini session for your cards. Then I you can do your ACTUAL Senior photo session later in the fall at HUGE discounted price on both the session fee AND the print packages... The mini session is FREE and all you have to do is show up and have fun. If you want, get a few friends together and we'll make a day of it!! We can scout out cool new locations, and do some work with some new props I have in mind!!
Then, a few weeks after your mini session I will give you about 20 "Rep Cards) these will have YOUR photos on it with my contact information. Hand these out to all your classmates and friends. On the back will be a coupon for a free 8x10 print... for everyone of these that I get back with a paid session with YOUR name on it, YOU GET A FREE 8x10 as well!! Its a easy, great way to earn FREE senior photos(believe me, your parents will THANK YOU!!)
Also YOU will be featured on all my Senior 2011 marketing pieces as well!!
So, if you are interested in being a 2011 Senior REP/Model, just get in contact with me by email(click on contact me at the top of the page),or call me at (940)867-7797, or hit up my Facebook Fan Page,become a fan, and leave me a comment or send me a message,by May 30th!!
Believe me, it will be the most fun you will have "working" LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment