0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Time to start booking for 2010 Seniors!!

I have had alot of folks contact or ask me about doing Senior photos for this year... well the time is here to call and book it.. I am going to need about a 2 week lead to get your paperwork done and everything scheduled and squared away so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE dont wait too long to get in touch and get on the books... I have provided a handy buy now button at the top of this page so you can pay for your session fee online with a credit card or through a bank account...because your session is not officially booked until i recieve payment in full for the session fee.
I will be shooting 2010 Seniors from March 1 to April 30 for guaranteed delivery before graduation.
**DON'T FORGET** I also do custom designed graduation announcements as well!! If you are interested in those, be SURE to talk to me about it either when we book it or when we shoot your session, so I can be sure and design your announcements when I edit your photos!!
I can't wait to get started on this year's seniors!! And can't wait to hear from YOU!!!


No comments: