0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GIVEAWAY!!!!!

This is for anyone who knows a 2010 Senior...but if you are a former senior client there's something special in it for you too!!
When they come here they have to comment on THIS POST...(click on "Comments" below the post) tell me who sent them, what HS they go to, and their name and email address....The person who sends me the most "lookers" who leave a comment and their name and who sent them... will get something really cool, then I will take all the 2010 Seniors names and email addresses and put them in drawing for a FREE Senior Photo Session!! This is going to run through the end of January... so I will announce the winners on Feb 1st, the day I start taking 2010 Senior Photo Session appointments!!
So go tell all your friends!!

No comments: