0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Seymour:The Details...

These will be full sessions... up to two hours.  Unlimited clothing changes and locations(just remember the more time that is spent changing clothes and driving to different locations will mean less time actually shooting photos!)
Props are always great and welcome as well!! Any sports equipment are always good.  If it defines you and what you are about then lets use it!!  If you have a special location in YOUR hometown that means alot, then by all means lets use it!! Just be sure and if it is NOT public property, you get permission to use it.. I don't need any trouble from the Seymour PD!!! LOL!!

When you decide and let me know about the time you want to book, I will email you some paperwork to complete. That will have to mailed back to me along with the session fee. If you are under the age of 18 I MUST have the paperwork signed by your parents, I prefer that they complete and sign it anyway.

The session fee will be $75.00 with a $25 travel fee added... this just pays for my gas there and back and meals that day.  I am going to require that the session fees for these sessions all be paid and in my hands by August 1st. So the full fee will be $100.00 Your session is NOT officially booked until I have the fees in my hands.
 If they are not paid by that date,  then I will open your spot up for booking and someone else will get it. So it is imperative that you get that into me.  The Session Fee includes a $30 print credit so you will be paying for part of your prints when you pay your session fee.
When I get your paperwork and session fee, I will call you and we will discuss the session in details and what you and your senior want to get out of the session and any special requests you may have. I am totally open to do whatever(within the law) you want to do but just remember the time limits.
We will communicate via email several times before the shoot...
If you have any questions, do NOT hesitate to call or email me at anytime.  I am looking forward to meeting you and creating the Senior Portrait experience you will always remember!! Be ready to have some fun!!

No comments: