0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Hey Class of 2011!!! Its getting close!!

Its almost time!! Your Senior Year is getting closer!! Why not get your Senior photos done before your Senior Year starts?? Get them done and out of the way... kids are so busy these days that time runs out and then you have to scramble to get them done in the spring... I haven't officially decided how many, Seniors I will be taking next Spring since I will have my own Senior getting ready to graduate. If you WANT to wait till Spring, that is fine, just let me know and I will put you on the list for Spring... I am thinking I will be taking about 6 in the spring, 3 in March and 3 in April... cut off will be April 30th... Once those spots are gone thats it, no more!! So if want on the list get on there EARLY!!
The best time of the year to get Senior Photos done is actually in September and October... it only takes couple of hours and we can certainly do it after football or volleyball practice during those months... Its cooler and you have plenty of time to make all your decisions and I must remind you, Senior Portraits make a GREAT Holiday gift!!

If you want to book your session now, you can still get 2010 Prices(prices go up on September 1st, but if you book before that day you get the cheaper prices, it just has to be paid by September 1st... Call me(940)867-7797 or email me deb@debkdyerphoto.com

Keep your eyes out on here because I will posting some specials and neat new products soon!!

No comments: