0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spring Break Blowout!!

There is no better time to get Senior Portraits done than Spring Break!! I have 2 sessions per day open every day from March 12- 20, except on Wednesday the 16th, I will book NO appointments that day at all!
So here's the dates and times available...
March 12:
3:00 pm -OPEN
4:30 pm-OPEN

March 13:

3:00 pm-OPEN
4:30 pm-OPEN

March 14:
3:00 pm-OPEN
4:30 pm-OPEN

March 15:
3:00 pm-OPEN
4:30 pm-OPEN

March 17:
3:00 pm-OPEN
4:30 pm-OPEN

March 18:
3:00 pm-OPEN
4:30 pm-OPEN

March 19
3:00 pm-OPEN
4:30 pm-OPEN

March 20:
3:00 pm-OPEN
4:30 pm-OPEN
I will mark them booked as they fill up... HURRY these may not last long! 
These may be the last session available in March, I am planning my parents 50th wedding anniversary the following weekend and will need that next week to prepare for it.  

No comments: