0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

March Senior Portrait Session Dates and Times

Class of 2011...
I am posting the dates and times for Senior Portrait Sessions for March.  There are currently 40 possible openings... with these dates and times.. as much as I would love to, I KNOW I will not fill them all, but to give you as many choices possible I went ahead and added several to the original ones.
So here they are:
March
Weekend Sessions:
Mar.5- 4:30 Pm BOOKED
       6- 4:30 pm  BOOKED
     12
     13
     19
     20
WeekDay Sessions:(during Spring Break Only)
March 14
           15
           17
           18

Session Times for all dates:
Morning : 9:00 and 10:30 am
               or
Late Afternoon: 3:00 and 4:30 pm.

I will try not to stack session on top of each other if I can keep from it, but no guarantees!!
If you are interested in one of these days and times please contact me as soon as possible, I will update here as I fill the sessions so you will know what is left.

No comments: