0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Senior Portraits in Cowtown at the Stockyards??

I am thinking of seeing if I can find a few seniors who are willing to hit the road for their Senior Photos the last Saturday in October??   I am just now starting to plan this out but I am thinking  we can take about 3-5 seniors. I will open up 5 spots. Session Fee $50.00 and I will include a FREE 3x3 Accordian Album to sweeten the deal!! If you are not busy that Saturday and want  some awesome REALLY cool senior photos that are unlike anybody's in this area, then sign up and lets go!! The last day to sign up for this will be October 10th... so get in touch!! I will be promoting this pretty heavily, so get on the list SOON!!!

No comments: