0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

2011 Senior Packages and Prices are up!!

I got the new Packages up on the Pricing Page yesterday. I am pretty excited about these this year, the largest package is a complete package with EVERYTHING you need for a senior... Prints, a 10x20 Custom Collage, AND 25 Custom designed Graduation announcements!!  I have several designs I am working on this year and will unveil those very soon... I am very excited about them!!
ALL the packages have cool stuff that other ones don't have... I have some products that I haven't put on here as an la carte items... like the Mini Accordian Books, folks those are SOOO cool. I am also going to be offering some cool FREE  stuff each Month with sessions...  I will announce September's Incentive Item on Monday...

As far as Spring sessions are concerned... I have decided that I WILL do spring sessions, BUT there will be a limited number of spots and dates and when those are GONE, there will be NO more...SO don't procrastinate! Do it NOW!!!! ALSO, ALL package prices go UP $20 in the spring... so it will save you $$ if you book now!!

I am going to be having a Senior Blowout week on October 10-14th, I will open all of those days up for sessions from 8am  dark.. and there will be some COOL specials then too!! So check back and be on the lookout for that stuff...

No comments: