Well not really behind, I am just behind getting my blog posts done... I am going to be working tommorow to get them all caught up and hopefully get ahead a bit with my design work... So far, EVERY one of my Senior Portrait clients have expressed and interest in and purchased my Valedictorian Package which includes 25 custom designed graduation announcements.. So that means I have to design them... which takes some time... I am currently going to design two tommorow because I have the images ready for those, then I will be that much further ahead.. I am going to order them all at the same time... Cut off date for shooting sessions that will include announcements in the print order is April 15th, Order date for those announcements is April 23rd, with a delivery date to clients of the 1st week in May... if you need them before that.. too bad. should have ordered before now...
I have spent some time today working on my Class of 2013 Senior Portrait program... It will be the first year that I will focus mainly on Seniors but take other kinds of shoots in a case by case basis... its scary, yet very exciting!! One of the things I will be doing is offering shorter, themed shoots... and yes they will be cheaper, but they will also be limited to ONE to TWO locations only... so if you want more than one location or a special location there will be extra expense involved... I will outline all that when I unveil those sessions in early June... There will be some other changes made to the program as well. Please be patient with me, I have adopted a new mantra which says "Work Smarter, Not Harder" so I am trying to do everything I can to make things run a little smoother and less crazy at times... its going to involve some time limitations and consequences with those limitations are not met... I will get in to all that later...
I am going to work on getting blog posts and sneak peaks up tommorow after I do some design work first.. I am trying to get back in to my Monday, Wednesday, Friday editing, design, ordering and posting, and Tuesday Thursday and Saturday shooting routine over the next several weeks... It really seemed to work well for me when I did it before and I am not quite sure why I stopped it...
One of the reasons I am wanting to get alot done tommorow (on a day I originally marked myself off on) is because Tuesday is the final day of a three week web seminar on running a photography business geared toward High School seniors. I have absolutely LOVED this series, have picked up alot of new stuff I want to incorporate into the business for 2013... can't wait to see what Tuesday has in store. Also Tuesday is my wedding annivesary but this is such a busy time for my hubby we probably won't do much to celebrate until after the wheat harvest season is over in late June.
No comments:
Post a Comment