If you are waiting to book your Senior Session for Spring Break, I wouldn't wait too much longer, I have booked several this week!! There are TWO SPOTS left and I don't know how long those are going to last!! SO, if you want a spot during Spring Break, then please get in touch with me very soon... Click on the Contact Tab at the top of this page, email at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or call/text me at (940)867-7797.
For those that have booked in the last day or so, DO NOT forget that the Session Fee MUST be paid via PayPal(See Link below) within 72 hours(3 days!) to keep the spot you have spoken for, it is not paid by that time, then it will become available again!! I will be more than happy to send you an invoice to pay from if that is better!!
Just a note, you don't have to have a PayPal account to pay through this method!! Its quick, easy and painless... I have have TOO many important things get lost in the mail lately to risk having you send it by mail anymore... Thank you have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment