0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Summertime!!

Well I had EVERY hope of getting a few 2012 Senior sessions in this month before the heat really hit in July... however, mother nature, as you all know has had a different plan of her own...It has just been SOOO hot out there its pretty much impossible to do anything in the afternoon or even early evening. So if you want to go ahead and do your Senior portaits before August, I am only doing  photo shoots from 7:30 am to about 10:30 am. That is time for about one session.  Don't forget my shoot days are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!!
I am going to update my booking software to reflect those days and times this afternoon.
If you are interested in booking a session and don't have any questions then feel free to book it right there on the website. or if you would rather do it through me then I will be happy to do it over the phone or through email.
Be on the lookout in August and September for some really cool Senior Specials!! I am really wanting to fill up the fall with Seniors so that I am not so covered up in the Spring. I will still do some in the Spring but not near what I have done in the recent past... Its alot of work for a small window of time. Basically I am just doing them in March and April, and it take about a full month by the time I Shoot, edit, proof, and order your prints.. So just keep that in mind when thinking about when you want to do your Senior photos... FALL IS BEST!! I am hoping for wonderfully beautiful, cool, Fall to shoot seniors in this year!!
Again if you have any questions at ALL regarding Senior or any other kind of session, please click on the contact link, fill in the form and it will be forwarded to me!!

No comments: