This is my son Devin... we have been trying to find time that worked for us to get his Senior pictures done for several months... I wanted to do them first and get them over with and out of the way but no such luck... With time running out I told him Friday that we were GOING TO get them done this weekend... So Saturday pretty much didn't work out, so we got up early Sunday morning to get them done.. He pretty much cooperated the whole time until the very end... He HATES having photos taken and any photographer can tell you that taking photos of your own family can be one of the hardest types of sessions there is... this was NO exception!!
But I think we did pretty well, these are different than the ones on my Facebook Page, just to show something different...
These are just a few of my favorites... His announcement is below as well with more pics on it...
Now if we can just get through graduation with no major problems, we will be doing good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment