0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

SUPER SEN10R SATURDAYS: Booking soon!

I am going to be booking Super Senior Saturdays in some area towns beginning in Feb... I haven't nailed down the dates yet, it will be sometime in March and April... I have several area towns in mind, but if you are in the Wichita Falls Area, call me to put your town on the list.
How this works is that I will take a different town on a Saturday and will book several seniors from that town on that Saturday, we will scour YOUR hometown for cool locations and spots for pics.. so be looking around for some locations!!
I did this last year in MY hometown and had a great time and can't wait to do it again...
If you are wondering if your town is on the list then call(867-7797) or email(deb@debkdyerphoto.com) to find out...
Be sure to check back here after the first of the year to see when I put out the call for YOUR HOMETOWN!!
AND if you are the FIRST Senior to book on YOUR Hometown Saturday... your session is Half Price!!

No comments: