When is a good time to have my senior photos done?
In the past I have done all my seniors in the spring of their senior year. But I am really wanting to start shifting that to the Summer and Fall of their senior year. WHY? Several reasons:
1)It gets it taken care of early and its one less expense you have to incur when it seems as though everyone is coming at you for money.
2)Your family and friends get to enjoy them all throughout your senior year not just at the very end.
3)THEY MAKE GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS for Grandma and all those aunts, uncles, and cousins, you have no idea what to give them!!
How many clothing changes can I have during my session?
As many as you want, just remember the more you have the longer the session you will have, I try to limit the sessions to about 2 hours.
Last year I had one senior that had about 9 clothing changes on it was a full two hours long.
What if I have a location I want to use?
That's GREAT!! I am always on the lookout out for unique, one of a kind locations so lets use em. I have a couple top secret locations that only I have permission to use, and we can use those. If you want your Senior photos to stand out and not look like everyone elses, find those locations that say something about you and what you are all about!!
That's all for now, but if you have a question about Senior photo sessions leave me a comment here or email them to me... I will answer them on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment