0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Monday, January 5, 2009

First Senior session for 2009 is BOOKED!!

ITS ALL FULL!!
I am totally blown away by the response to this,
I will be doing three days during spring break, If you want to book a day then. See the post above.
Get in touch now to get on the schedule!!
February 28th
9:00 am- FILLED
11:30 am-FILLED
1:00 pm-FILLED
2:30 pm-FILLED
4:30 pm-FILLED
March 14th
9:00 am-FILLED- Order Appt in Library Meeting Room
10:30 am-FILLED- Megan Shoeling
11:30 am-FILLED- Summer Riggins
12:30 pm-FILLED- Nikki Kincy
2:00 pm-FILLED- Ryan Cawthon
3:30 pm- FILLED- Stepanie Moss

Its a first come first serve basis, so if you are interested, then you better get in touch with me SOON!! If this date fills up quickly and I have more interested, I will open up a date in April...
Click Here to . The first five went very quickly!

************************************************************************************

I am so excited that I just booked my first Senior Session of 2009!! Its a 2-Fer session on Feb.28! I booked early that morning in Olney, so here's what I am gonna do, if there are any other Olney Seniors out there looking to have your senior portraits done, I will book up to three more 2-Fer sessions for that day!! So call me or email to book it!!

Since that is my hometown, I will be offering a 10% discount off all my Senior packages for shoots booked on that day!! So that's an extra savings!!
So all you 2009 OHS Seniors, get on the BALL and call me!

No comments: