0

CLASS of 2013!! Fall is a perfect time to get those portraits done!! Contact me at deb@debkdyerphoto.com or (940)-867-7797 to set that appointment!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Stuff!!

Hey Guys!! It's almost here!! Your Senior Years starts in about two weeks for most of you!! Wow, its hard to believe that school is about to start again!! You know I can barely remember my senior year but the one thing I do remember about it was that I had a total blast!! Here's hoping all of you have a great Senior Year... Here's my new Senior Card that I will be giving out this year!!


We are about to get ramped up here at the Sr.Spot blog, so keep checking back for cool stuff going on, I will be doing monthly specials and giveaways all the time! ALSO, if you leave a comment, even just to say hi and let me know you were here checking it out... you might get a free session, so leave those commments!!

Don't forget that the 2Fer Special is going on right now through the 31st! I have several booked for between now and then but can always fit an few more!! So be sure and call me to get booked!!

No comments: