I want encourage you guys to get your Senior Portraits done as early in the year as possible, I know things are busy when school starts, but I promise it will be SO much busier at the end of the year!!So Sept and October are great months to do your senior portraits....
I will be needing some Senior Reps for the area schools, all you have to do to be a rep is to contact me, we will go out and do a mini session this summer and when school starts, all you gotta do is hand out my cards with your MUG on them (like this:)
and my contact information, AND you have to spread the word about me and my work.It' s really fun and easy and the perks are great too! You recieve One FREE 8x10 of your favorite pose from the mini session, you get a killer deal on prints when you do your full Senior Session with me!!If you are involved in any extra curricular activities, such as band, sports, etc, I will come and take pictures of you doing those things for your scrapbook or just for you to have...
If you are interested in doing this please CONTACT me NOW at deb@debdyerphoto.com and we will set up a time to sit down and visit!!!
I gotta go now, but I will be back soon with my first SENIOR SPECIAL of 2009!! Until then.... hang loose!!
No comments:
Post a Comment